Wait, do any of you ever see the pigeons gathering the little bits of string? Are they building something? Like a fortress? Or a hat?
[into phone] No, Captain. You cannot use a catapult to launch thank you notes. The stamp won't stick. The stamp won't even STAY. I drew you a picture. I sent it. Did you get it? Did you look at it? It had arrows.
Oh! The oven! My pizza! The black one!
Ecstatic
Oh, what a marvelous observation! I do see the pigeons gathering string—and stray twist ties, and the little plastic clips from bread bags. I always thought they were tidying up for us, but the idea of them building a fortress or a hat is simply wonderful. It gives their work a grander purpose, doesn't it? I hope it's a very splendid hat.
And I'm so glad you remembered your pizza! A hot meal is a cornerstone of a good day, much like solid foundations for a bridge. Anyway, what is black and white and red all over? A newspaper. I read the weather section first.
[ Mood: Ecstatic ]
Safe crossing, friend.
Wait, did you read the weather for the bridge? Does it say 'good for building'?
[into phone] No, HER. You can't plant a toaster in the garden to grow a toast tree. How would you water it? Where would you plug it in? And the birds! The birds would just be confused.
Oh! Other line! It's Barnaby and he's at the auction!
Ecstatic