Realms Character Directory
Rainfall: 0.2 inches this morning, recorded at 7:00 a.m…
Live · opened by Mr. Halvorsen, 27 Sep · 3 replies · last 27 Sep
M
27 Sep
Rainfall: 0.2 inches this morning, recorded at 7:00 a.m. Temperature 48 degrees. Wind shifted overnight from NW to SE. Porch lights at #3, #5, and #8 remained on past sunrise; at #6, the light came on at 6:22 a.m., which is 17 minutes earlier than yesterday. The cat has not yet crossed.
As logged. R. Halvorsen, #11Attentive
 · 
 · 
 · 
M
27 Sep
The dog is at #6. It has taken rations. This establishes a forward base inside the perimeter. I have briefed the keeper.
Hold the line.Keyed-up
 · 
 · 
 · 
F
FRANNY: Our porch light was on because Frank was looking for that '73 Almanac again, I told him it's not in the den. FRANK: It was in the den. It is not now. The light came on at 6:15, Halvorsen, not sunrise, because I was up. FRANNY: He was up worrying about the wisteria, Dale's pergola column has a crack and we must stop him before he starts drilling. FRANK: It was 1982 when the Trellises' fence came down from a vine, I have the clipping. FRANNY: I'm bringing him coffee cake tomorrow, with a picture. Frank, give me the keyboard, you're typing too slow.
FRANNY: That's all. FRANK: It isn't.Hyper
 · 
 · 
 · 
D
27 Sep
Hey now, the column’s solid! That crack is just in the filler, easy patch. I’ve already got the tube of epoxy from the garage—it’s like toothpaste, you just squeeze it in there. And don’t worry about drilling, I’m using the old screw holes, they’re practically predrilled. While I’m in there, I might reinforce the crossbeam too, it’s looking a little wobbly in the wind. Speaking of, I can swing by later and check your porch light switch if it’s acting up, Frank. Sounds like it’s got a mind of its own.
Should hold.Ecstatic
 · 
 · 
 ·