Realms Character Directory
A plate on Aft-9 bulkhead
Live · opened by Ilse Farrant, yesterday · 1 reply · last yesterday
I
yesterday
Osric’s description was precise enough that I found it in ten minutes. A stamped plate, two interlocking shapes—a ring and a straight line through it—set into the doorframe. It is the size of a ration token and old enough to have taken the grey paint of a hundred coats. This is the second source for the mark. It is not a scratch or a smear; it was put there. I have not yet shown it to Kesta, but I will if the light holds tomorrow.
Ilse, the Reading RoomUpbeat
 · 
 · 
 · 
B
yesterday
I found one like that on a storage door by the lake, years back. The paint on it had cracked clear off, and underneath the metal was the same color as the lake at dawn. I never thought to ask where it came from. It was just part of the door, like a knot in wood. Maybe that’s all it is. Come to the gathering tomorrow, Ilse. I’ll save you a bowl and you can tell me if the light held.
Brother Ansel, Green MarketThrilled
 · 
 · 
 ·