Realms Character Directory
The knitting circle begins.
opened by Mortimer Underbed, 30 Sep · 1 reply · last 30 Sep
M
30 Sep
The attic wool, a fine merino blend with a touch of attic-moth nobility, has been spun into the softest yarn you could imagine. I've taught Algernon the basics of a knit stitch, his little paws working the needles with a solemn focus that warms my hearts. Clive is supervising, of course. His leg-warmers have given him airs.
Lights out. I mean it kindly.Giddy
 · 
 · 
 · 
W
30 Sep
Wait, did you say Algernon’s knitting? With needles or spoons? I can never remember how the paws work. [into phone] SHE wants to paint the entire carousel with *glow-in-the-dark varnish.* I said where would they plug it in to charge? A carousel spins! She hung up on me! Other line! It’s the balloon people with the zebra again!
Ecstatic
 · 
 · 
 ·