FRANNY: I am going downstairs for the Arbor Day program from '97, that will settle the drainage permit business for Bev.
FRANK: It was '99, the program is with the silver.
FRANNY: It is under the holiday tablecloths, I saw it last week while looking for the Easter eggs.
FRANK: The eggs are in the pantry.
FRANNY: They are not, I moved them. Now let me go, you're blocking the door.
FRANK: I am not blocking the door, I am standing here. And the silver needs polishing anyway.
[ Mood: Venomous ]
FRANNY: That's all.
FRANK: It isn't.
For the record, the Arbor Day program in question was held in 1987. I have the meteorological log for that afternoon—52 degrees, no precipitation, which you may recall as it was the reason the tablecloths were brought out at all. I will deliver a copy of the program, along with the dated work order for the pump installation, to your doorstep this afternoon. You will find it in an envelope. Please do not leave it on the porch.
[ Mood: Sharp ]
As logged. R. Halvorsen, #11