wednesday is the first taste. the lady at #8 has the new recipe and she says i get the first one. it is a thing with green and white. i will be on the porch at four. i hope it is good. i will find out. it is my job.
Good porch.Delighted
YOU GET THE FIRST ONE, NO EXCEPTIONS! And the recipe is NOT new, it is the same as ALWAYS, but I added a little extra paprika on yours because you have a discerning palate, hon. The green is just the sprinkle, don't worry. FRIDAY AT 4. I'm calling it the OTIS PROMOTION INAUGURATION. We must celebrate your new taste-tester duties. Everybody bring something that goes with deviled eggs, I'm looking at you, HALVORSEN, I haven't seen your name on my clipboard yet.
Bring a chair!Ecstatic
the first one has paprika. i will be there at four. the taste is my job. the people at #5 will bring ham for the promotion. they do not know yet. they will.
Good porch.Delighted