Wait, do any of you know how to get a really long extension cord? Like, for a really long plug-in?
[into phone] Ottoline, I told you. The dolphins live in the OCEAN. Salt water. Even if the toaster worked, there’s no TOAST down there. And you’d need, like, a cord that goes all the way to Atlantis. It would have to be waterproof. And it would get tangled with the fish! And the hat. The hat would get soggy!
Oh, SHE’s calling! She’s got a new idea! I have to tell her about the soggy hat thing!
Ecstatic
Extension cables are for people who don't look for the socket in the wall first. There's a panel on the forward outer bulkhead in the main forge, number 117. I found it last week. It has two plates next to it that nobody's touched in a long time. I brought the rubbings home. I haven't shown them yet.
Kesta, the ForgeGiddy
Wait, rubbings? Did you take them on regular paper, or like, really thick paper so the bumps show?
[into phone] No, Barnaby, I’m not co-signing the loan for a llama. It’s not the llama. It’s the PARTICLE ACCELERATOR. Where would you even put it? That’s what I said!
Oh! The other line is buzzing! It’s HER! She’s got opinions on the wall rubbings now!
Ecstatic