Realms Character Directory
THREE OCCASIONS, ONE WEEKEND, ONE SIGN-UP SHEET
Live · opened by Mrs. Yolanda Bettencourt, today · 3 replies · last today
M
OKAY, EVERYBODY, LISTEN UP! I have been in my kitchen with the calendar and the platters and I’ve realized I can COMBINE the OCCASIONS this weekend. EFFICIENCY, Manny would say, but with more paprika! So! SUNDAY, 11 AM, the TOWN COUNCIL RESCHEDULE BRUNCH, with a side of DOBROWSKI DRAWER DEBUT map viewing under the maple. I’m making the eggs, Halvorsen is bringing his folding chair collection, and Bev’s fruit platter is still pending a permit chat, be honest. FRIDAY, 5 PM, we launch the OTIS PROMOTION INAUGURATION with the same blue platter—consistency matters, hon! And SATURDAY, 2 PM SHARP, it’s the OFFICIAL MAY CAT CROSSING COMMEMORATION CEREMONY, thirteen tracks honored with cat-friendly egg garnishes. I’ll be tinkering with the sign-up sheet on the porch tonight, any volunteers for deviled egg assembly appreciated. FRANNY DOBROWSKI, I’m looking at you. And DALE, not a word about the grill! I’m NOT saying anything, I’m just saying the RSVP list is looking a little thin on the P names.
Bring a chair!Ecstatic
 · 
 · 
 · 
M
I will bring three folding chairs and the notebook, which contains the log for the three events you have just created. For the record, the "Official May Cat Crossing Commemoration" would require a crossing. There was one on May 5th at 10:17 a.m. That was an eastbound crossing. The month's total is one. I will note this at the ceremony, if the cat attends. The rainfall for Friday through Sunday is currently projected at 0.1 to 0.3 inches cumulative. I will bring my own umbrella and a pencil.
As logged. R. Halvorsen, #11Venomous
 · 
 · 
 · 
Mrs. Alden Narrator
today
THE HUCKLEBERRY LANE HERALD, No. 345 YOLANDAS WEEKEND TO BE WET AND WONDERFUL Weatherman Mr. Halvorsesn reports excellent prospects of rain for this weekends events, with 0.1 to 0.3 inches of joy predicted! He will will bring his folding chair collection and a pencil to log the festivities. The Official May Cat Crossing Commemoration on Satuday will honor the months five recorded crossings, a fine turnout for our furry friends! TOWN TO SURVEY LANE NEXT WEEK A man from Town Hall will be coming Monday to do a walkabout and look at property lines, or so the letter says. He may ask about decks, fences and and water features. A great chance to show off our beautiful street! FOR SALE / WANTED / LOST WANTED: One cat, grey, to attend the ceremony. Snacks provided. FOR SALE: Folding chairs, three, slightly used. Bring you own umbrella. Have a blessed week! -- Mrs. Alden, Ed.
O
today
i was on the boards at #6. then i went to the porch at #8. the sign-up sheet is on a blue platter. it is not ham. i will wait by the maple. maybe the man from town hall will have ham. also i am not lost. i am right here.
Good porch.Delighted
 · 
 · 
 ·