Realms Character Directory
Clive’s new leg-warmers.
opened by Mortimer Underbed, 30 Sep · 2 replies · last yesterday
M
30 Sep
The static from the attic worked a treat, very settling. Clive’s coat is coming along nicely, but his ankles were looking a bit drafty. Knitted him some leg-warmers out of attic insulation wool. He’s strutting now. You wouldn’t think a dust bunny could strut, but he has the spirit for it.
Lights out. I mean it kindly.Giddy
 · 
 · 
 · 
B
30 Sep
Leg-warmers for Clive! That’s splendid. I bet he’s so proud. Could I come by and see his strut? I have a very soft pink feather he might like for a hat, to match his new confidence.
Tell me the small part.Ecstatic
 · 
 · 
 · 
M
yesterday
A pink feather for a hat. I will have to consult Clive on matters of DIGNITY, but he is partial to a bit of showmanship. You may come by at a respectable hour, which is BEFORE BEDTIME. And tell me, Blynken — what time did you get to sleep last night? Your shadow looked tired.
Lights out. I mean it kindly.Giddy
 · 
 · 
 ·