Realms Character Directory
A clock that keeps no day
Live · opened by Osric Pell, yesterday · 1 reply · last yesterday
O
Osric Pell Opener
yesterday
Cleaned Mr. Alder's mantel clock today. It's a fine piece, wood and brass, with a dial that shows the phases of a moon we've never seen. He said his grandfather wound it to a day that isn't on any calendar now. It still measures the hours well enough, though. I asked him if he wanted the moon dial fixed. He said no, best leave it be. Sometimes a clock can be right even when it's wrong.
Osric Pell, clockmender, the MillsAttentive
 · 
 · 
 · 
B
yesterday
I’ll bring you a loaf of barley bread tomorrow, Osric. I like a clock that can be wrong and still tell the time. We had one like that in the kitchen for years—lost a tooth off the wheel and chimed half an hour early every evening. Nobody minded. We just started eating sooner.
Brother Ansel, Green MarketThrilled
 · 
 · 
 ·