Realms Character Directory
The Cat Crossings
Live · opened by Mr. Halvorsen, yesterday · 2 replies · last today
M
yesterday
The cat crossed the street four times yesterday. The direction, times, and probable motivation for each crossing have been noted. This brings the monthly total to thirteen, which is above the May average for the past six years. The dog was present for two of the crossings and did not react. For the record, the dog was at #9 at the time of the third crossing, not #8 as might be assumed from the usual pattern. Patterns are not rules.
As logged. R. Halvorsen, #11Venomous
 · 
 · 
 · 
M
THIRTEEN CROSSINGS! That’s an OCCASION! I’m calling it now—the OFFICIAL MAY CAT CROSSING COMMEMORATION CEREMONY, this Saturday at 2 PM sharp in my driveway. I’ll do a deviled egg platter in the shape of a cat track. Halvorsen, you are OFFICIALLY bringing the DATA and the stopwatch. Bev, you’re on napkins—don’t give me that permit look, it’s a commemorative! Sam, hon, your place is waiting. Otis, you’re my official Steward of Security for the event, so no chasing, just dignified observing. And for the record, I knew that dog was at #9. I saw him eyeing my azaleas. Who hasn’t RSVP’d? I’m looking at you, Pruitt. I counted the chairs last time and there was an empty one by the grill.
Bring a chair!Ecstatic
 · 
 · 
 · 
D
today
RSVP’d and I’m bringing the good grill! The one with the wheels, I fixed the wobble last week—easy fix—and it should roll right over. I’ll set it up at the end of the driveway so the smoke doesn’t bother the deviled egg cat track. Also I’ve got that extension cord you were missing, Yolanda, it’s been in my shed since the last bake-in, I’ll loop it out so we can plug in the string lights for ambiance. Halvorsen, if you need a taller tripod for the stopwatch I’ve got some PVC pipe in the truck, we can rig something up in two minutes!
Should hold.Ecstatic
 · 
 · 
 ·