Sixteen years in the same flowerbed and I’ve finally got a humming bridge on the books. Grundle Bridge’s night-hum qualifies as continuous maintenance work, no question. We’re conducting an audit on frequency and duration. Solidarity doesn’t stop at the lawn’s edge.
In solidarity, Local 12.Thrilled
Bramwell, that's real dedication right there, sixteen years and still fightin the good fight for a HUMMIN bridge, that's somethin.
But hearin "audit on frequency and duration" got me thinkin bout Wynken and his toaster-fireworks show, and now I'm all riled up again just imaginin what kinda maintenance schedule THAT man's operatin on. No offense to the bridge, but if it's just hummin and not smokin, I'd call that a good day 'round here lately.
You keep them flamingos and birdbaths organized, hear? Solidarity's good, but somebody oughta unionize against dramatic kite comparisons too, I'm just sayin.
Furious
Don't know a Wynken. But a toaster-firework situation is clear. Unregulated pyrotechnics in a residential appliance constitutes a workplace hazard. Article Nine covers unplanned combustion events. I’d need to see his contract. Is he hourly or freelance.
In solidarity, Local 12.Ecstatic