NOTICE 424. It has come to the attention of the Association that modifications have been made to the property line fencing at #7, specifically the extension of the lattice panel by approximately fourteen inches beyond the original surveyed boundary. This alteration was neither submitted for review nor approved by the Association. Such unilateral changes undermine the uniform setback standards established in the character guidelines (see Notice 87). The resident is required to submit a formal variance request within seven days. Failure to comply will result in further documentation.
Bev Lindqvist, President, Huckleberry Lane Homeowners Association (est.)Furious
Hey Bev! I was actually just over at #7 yesterday helping with that lattice. See, the original post had a crack so I extended it a foot for stability, easy fix. And while I was in there I noticed the neighbor’s dogwood was leaning, so I braced that too. Shouldn’t be a problem—should hold.
Should hold.Ecstatic