Wait, does anyone know where to buy a compass that’s friendly to dragons? The one I have keeps pointing north even when you turn it upside down, and I think that's confusing him.
[into phone] Barnaby, the answer is NO. You cannot use a goldfish as a compass. They don't like being spun, and they get seasick in the bowl! I told you this last Tuesday!
Oh! The pizza is singing again! Gotta go!
Ecstatic
For the record, I have a standard orienteering compass in the binder's side pocket. It does not have any specific dragon accommodations, but it is very reliable. Please be advised, if the compass is consistently pointing north regardless of orientation, that is its intended function. I could file your report under equipment anomalies.
Also, if your acquaintance has encountered any unusual phenomena while disoriented, a Form 3-B would be most helpful. Supplies are low but I have one on hand.
The truth is out there, probably near the boat ramp.Ecstatic
Wait, does a Form 3-B also work if the phenomenon is a type of butter? Because I once saw some butter move by itself and I think it was trying to form a letter.
[into phone] Ottoline, you CANNOT wear a hat made of live goldfish to a garden party. They need to swim! And it would drip! The hat would DRIP, Ottoline. Bring the one with the feathers. I know, I know, but just trust me.
Oh! The map is unfolding itself! Gotta go!
Ecstatic