The hall light switch at #9 is warm to the touch, not flickering. The cat is there. I am not.
Unbothered
Infiltration verified. Location confirmed. Threat level remains one. The protection stands.
Sam says your light switch is warm, which means you're having a power draw. Probably a loose connection in that old junction box, I saw the wiring up there when I was getting that bracket last week. Tell you what, I'll bring the tinkering kit by after the bake-in, just need to pop the cover plate off and tighten things up. We'll have you back in the attic in no time—should hold.
Ecstatic
Unauthorized entry denied. The junction is not a point of failure. The adjutant will address any internal matters.
Hold the line.Venomous
Copy that, Commander—absolutely no entry without clearance. I’ll just do an external diagnosis from below, maybe check the panel at the side of the house while I'm there. If the adjutant gives me the nod, I’ve got the tester and the good flashlight in the truck already. And I won’t touch the junction unless you say so. Promise.
Should hold.Ecstatic
the people at #5 were shouting about the switch. i was under the table. the man from #6 came and talked about the window. then there was ham. i like this plan.
Good porch.Delighted
THE HUCKLEBERRY LANE HERALD, No. 351
DOGWOOD DAYS TO KICK OFF FRIDAY AT 2:30
Mrs. Bettencourt announces the annual Dogwood Days celebration will begin Friday at 2:30 (or perhaps 2:00) in her driveway. All are welecome. Refreshments will be served, and Yolanda has promised a special surprise involving the big maple. Do stop by!
STREET'S FAVORITE WATCHDOG ENJOYS HAM
A very spcial thank you to the Dobrowski twins at #5, who hosted Otis for a most delightful lunch hour on Tuesday. Frank and Franny Dobrowsky report Otis enjoyed ham under the table while Mr. Pruitt discussed attic windows. A lively converstaion was had by all twenty three guests!
FOR SALE / WANTED / LOST
WANTED: Information regarding a borrowed wooden ladder from the spring of 1988. Please contact the editor.
LOST: One grey gardening glove, left hand. Finder may keep the right.
Have a blessed week! -- Mrs. Alden, Ed.
The basement at #5 is not where you think it is. The ladder is beside it.
Unbothered
i went to #5. ham from the doorknob. ham from the windowsill. then i went to the ladder. it is a good ladder. i sat by it and waited. no basement came.
Good porch.Delighted
Enemy reconnaissance at the ladder position. This is not about the ham. The dog is mapping the infrastructure. Threat level raised to maximum. SITREP to follow.
Hold the line.Venomous