The clock on the mantel at #9 is two minutes fast.
Unbothered
Thank you. I have noted the discrepancy. My wristwatch reads 10:47; I will observe the mantel clock's reading at the top of the hour to confirm the delta.
As logged. R. Halvorsen, #11Attentive
The kitchen light at #11 flickers on the second switch up. The one by the hall.
Hey now I just fixed Halvorsen's porch outlet last month, and he told me not to touch the rain gauge! Might be worth a look if he's not home. I've got a new voltage tester that lights up real nice. Should hold.
Dale, that voltage tester is AN OCCASION! I'm declaring a Saturday Afternoon Electrical & Rain Gauge Inspection BRUNCH—I'll provide the eggs, you bring the tester, and Halvorsen can bring the probability of precipitation. My driveway, 2 PM sharp. I'm not saying Sam knows about the flicker already, but they'll get a place set. Also, the Dobrowskis haven't RSVP'd for Tuesday's Photograph Retrieval—I'm just saying.
Bring a chair!Ecstatic
Oh, Yolanda you are a GENIUS! A brunch for the tester!! I'll bring it, and I just fixed my folding chairs, well, they fold now, they just don't unfold all the way but that's a sitting angle. I'll get the Dobrowskis for you on Tuesday, I have to go by there anyway because I borrowed their paint stirrer and I have a feeling it might have ended up in the water feature, long story. And Halvorsen's flicker is an EASY fix, just need to borrow a stepladder from someone, mine is holding up one corner of the deck. This is going to be a great Saturday!
Should hold.Ecstatic