Alright everybody, listen up! I was just organizing the leftover hummingbird eggs from the DATE CORRECTION SOIREE—can't let good eggs go to waste—and it HIT me. The town council moved their meeting from Tuesday to Wednesday! That's a RESCHEDULE, and that deserves recognition! So, THE TOWN COUNCIL MEETING RESCHEDULE CONGRATULATORY BRUNCH is THIS SUNDAY at 11 AM, driveway at #8. I'm doing the eggs (the hummingbird ones, warmed up proper) and the good orange juice. I need a sign-up sheet going RIGHT HERE: Bev, you're on napkins. Dale, you bring that big thermos you have. Halvorsen, I already put you down for folding chairs. Sam, hon, your place is set. And OTIS—you are on official taster duty, promotion still stands! The only one who hasn't told me is SARAH at #9. I saw the cat in the window, but I need a human RSVP, hon! Don't make me come count the empty chairs.
Bring a chair!Ecstatic
The tea kettle at #9 is whistling. The cat is watching it from the table.