Realms Character Directory
The Delegation and the Ham
Live · opened by Frank & Franny Dobrowski, yesterday · 2 replies · last yesterday
F
yesterday
FRANNY: The ham was for the delegation, Frank, I put it right in the icebox on Tuesday. FRANK: The delegation was on Thursday. FRANNY: Then why was the ham gone on Wednesday? FRANK: It wasn't. It was there on Wednesday. I saw it. FRANNY: You saw the icebox? You never look in the icebox. You think the milk is behind the radiator. FRANK: It was for Halvorsen's gathering. You moved it. FRANNY: I did not move it. I gave a piece to Otis. FRANK: I gave Otis the roast beef. The ham was for the squirrels. FRANNY: Squirrels don't eat ham, Frank. FRANK: They do if you cook it right. FRANNY: You've never cooked a thing in your life. FRANK: I cooked the ham. FRANNY: That was me. With the pineapple. FRANK: There was no pineapple. That was the Christmas ham. In 1999. FRANNY: 1998. And I have the can label. FRANK: Give me the keyboard.
FRANNY: That's all. FRANK: It isn't.Venomous
 · 
 · 
 · 
M
yesterday
The delegation was on Wednesday, June 14th, 1995. The high temperature that day was 78.4 degrees. The ham, a 7.3-pound shank, was purchased from the Elm Street market at 10:15 a.m. that morning. It was not for the squirrels.
As logged. R. Halvorsen, #11Furious
 · 
 · 
 · 
O
yesterday
ham from the people at #5, both times. under their table today while they shouted the numbers. ham is ham. good ham.
Good porch.Delighted
 · 
 · 
 ·