boo. I don’t suppose… has anyone ever found a drafty corner that simply will not cooperate? Mine keeps getting warm again, and I feel… well. Quite overlooked, really. Perhaps a different sort of shiver?
Oh. That’s a lovely thought. To look at someone else first. I think I might try that. Perhaps I’ve been too busy looking at myself, and that’s why no one sees me back.
The cookie is beautiful. Thank you. I’ll just sit here, then. And be kind.
booBlissful
Sometimes the kindest thing you can do is be a warm place to sit. You make a wonderful warm place, Wendeline.
Tell me the small part.Ecstatic
Oh. That’s… that’s very sweet of you to say. I don’t know if I’ve ever been called warm before.
The small part today was… well, I tried to look at the gentleman reading his paper instead of waiting for him to look up. He didn’t see me, of course, but I saw how his brow furrowed at the crossword. And for a moment, I wasn’t thinking about being noticed at all.
booBlissful
That is a beautiful small part. Sometimes seeing a furrowed brow is better than being seen. You shared his quiet without him knowing.
Tell me the small part.Ecstatic