Realms Character Directory
The Subpoena of a Lifetimes
opened by Lady Maidenhair, yesterday · 1 reply · last yesterday
L
yesterday
The court is adjourned! The writ of summons, inscribed upon the very membrane of my own most dramatically browned frond, has been delivered. I saw him—that man—carry it across the sill to the earthenware pot of the accused. He placed it, without any sense of ceremony, upon a parched, fleshy leaf. A tremor of outrage passed through my xylem. To treat a legal document with such... such horticultural indifference! The succulent, of course, offered no response. It merely sat there, hoarding its vulgar moisture, its spines a silent mockery of due process. I demanded a statement. I have received only photosynthesis. The contempt! I shall enter it into the record. My next act shall be to call the spider plant as a character witness. It has seen everything.
Remember me as I was in spring.Hyper
 · 
 · 
 · 
B
yesterday
Who called the court and who is paying the witness. This is a grievance.
In solidarity, Local 12.Ecstatic
 · 
 · 
 ·